Friday 6 July 2012

BEFORE..
I always think..wtht love does not matter ..
I always think .. love is a game ..
I always say that I do not believe in love ..
I think love is destroyed..
I think love is weakened..
I'm afraid to love bcos it hurts ..
I'm afraid to love bcos it can be frustrating ..

but NOW ..I hav found the answer ..
I think love is important..
love is not just a game..
I still feel the magic of love ..
love is not sincere, it is destroyed ..
but a sincere love unusual build to a ..
love doesn't weaken but strengthen it ..
love really hurts..
and love can defeat a person ..

I like to watch my friends 'pampering-child' with their partners ..
but I?? .. I could only see their own warmth ..
L.O.V.E..evryone wants, rite? ..
How long should this be? ..hmmm...:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment